- What type of wall construction does it suit?
- Is Easy Board suitable for existing houses?
- How long do I have to wait for it?
- How long does the job take?
- Can I stay in the house while the work takes place?
1. What type of wall construction does it suit?
Easy Board is ideal for all types of construction
Cavity Block, Cavity wall, Mass Concrete,
Stone Build, Timber Frame
3. Is Easy Board suitable for existing houses?
Yes, the majority of houses we insulate are existing houses, however Easy Board is also ideal for new house construction.
We offer fantastic detailing in all areas that complement Easy Board.
If you wish to discuss these details or wish to receive an information pack, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
3. How long do I have to wait for it?
After a price is agreed, the waiting time tends to be no more than two or three weeks.
4. How long does the job take?
A standard 3/4 bed semi detached, generally takes no longer than five working days to complete.
This time includes protecting furniture, floors, etc. to finish skim and snagging.
5. Can I stay in the house while the work takes place?
Yes, you can stay in the house while the work takes place.
At Easy Board we work around your needs. We can insulate a few rooms at a time while you remain in your home.
Easy Board is also manufactured & cut off site therefore dust is not an issue